Dr Amir Lass MD, B.Med.Sc., MA, MBA
- Experienced Medical Affairs and Clinical Development – senior physician with over 33 years background in clinical medicine (13) and pharmaceutical industry (20).
- 10 years as seasoned interim/consultant for UK/EU companies (in 2 periods)
THERAPEUTIC AREA EXPERIENCE
- CNS- MS, epilepsy, Alzheimer, Parkinson, Pain, Migraine
- Oncology and haematology
- Women health, Men Health and reproductive endocrinology and m
- Endocrinology, diabetes,
- Gastroenterology- UC and Crohn’s, FAP, Constipation
- Immunology- RA, SLE,
- Respiratory- asthma and COPD
- Dermatology- Psoriasis, wounds ,
- Biosimilars, generics ant OTC
- Significant European-wide knowledge gained via serving as EU VP head of medical affairs and independent consultant in large pharma and biotechnology companies. Responsibility for ~ 30 countries.
- Medical Department management– 12 years at VP/Medical Director level with direct responsibility for Clinical Development, Medical Affairs, Regulatory, compliance and governance, medical information, drug safety, health policy management, and experience of assessing potential in- licensing candidates. Responsibility of P&L and large team of > 200 professional employees.
- Compliance and final signatory to the ABPI for 20 years
- Leadership- Proactive, strategic thinker, energetic and enthusiastic leader with strong commercial acumen and proven track record of building, integrating, motivating, and mentoring multinational medical teams across Europe.
- Extensive experience in medical evaluation of business development opportunities in many therapeutic areas in speciality, biosimolar and generic products.
- Appraiser for the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine