Haipharm Ltd. offers high quality services tailored to customer needs and concentrates on the following specific activities:
- Strategic Medical Consultancy
- Interim Medical Services
- Medical Compliance Management NEW!
Strategic Medical Consultancy
- Medical input to business strategy: design and implementing medical work plans.
- Medical support for new product launches
- designing, implementing and executing PhII-IV clinical trials and support to ISS
- Restructuring, re-organizing and running medical department in large or small company at EU/country level
- Expertise in wide range of therapeutic areas mainly: CNS, Women Health, Oncology, Immunology, internal medicine
- Facilitating and chairing national and international Advisory Boards across different therapeutic areas.
- Representing foreign biotechnology companies in the UK/Europe
- Comprehensive company analysis and due diligence to the financial sector
Interim Medical Services
- Dr Lass, being an experienced Senior European VP/ Medical Director, can deliver your requirements and “hit the ground running”. without wasting your time and resources in learning curve at all levels of medical department. We offer wide range of interim services:
- medical affairs and clinical development at UK, EU and global
- at all levels from VP/head medical affairs to medical advisor
- Field-based assignment- managing KOLs
Medical Compliance Management
We offer complete outsourcing medical compliance management by an experienced final signatories team for review, approval and certification of promotional and non-promotional materials.
Advantage for clients:
- reliability and confidence in your medical compliance system
- release medical personnel to concentrate on core medical activities
- flexibility in recruitment and emplyment
- covers gaps in personnel and/or knowledge
- cost effectiveness- no agencies, mark up and recruitment costs
- fast turnover available all week
- utilizing ZINC, ProofHQ and any other document management system
This service is suitable to large and even more to small companies.